Assassins creed 3 will be out on October 30,2012.
The main portion of Assassin’s Creed III will be set before, during and after the American Revolution from 1753 to 1783,featuring a new protagonist: half-English and half-Native American, Connor Kenway, birth name Ratonhnhaké:ton (pronounced “Ra-doon-ha-gay-doon“). In addition to the historical period, the game will also feature the “present day” setting, where series’ protagonist Desmond Miles must endeavour to prevent the 2012 apocalypse, as his story will develop and then reach a conclusion. Players will also experience more Desmond than in any previous titles
The game has developed a lot and have become much more advance.In AC 3,there will be naval warfare i’m sure you all will be very impressed seein it.
The Naval combat features a completely new dynamic weather system,this is really one of the coolest aspects of Assassin’s Creed 3. With this system the weather can change at any moment. This not only changes the weather, but also how the game would look and how it will play. The randomized system will make each mission aboard your ship completely unique from one another.
On top of the varying weather conditions in the environment, there will also be mines, gunboats and many other random obstacles in the waters that will need to be dealt with in order to safely traverse the waters and accomplish your missions. For instance, some missions may involve carefully maneuvering through an enemy minefield while others may involve bombarding a fort from the safety of your ship. Still other missions, as I hinted at before, will involve boarding other ships to assassinate a Templar on board.
These ship battles look and sound like one of the single most intense things in the history of the Assassin’s Creed franchise. My only fear is that it somehow ends up as the siege minigame a la Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. However, the naval gameplay battles appear to be truly epic, especially when you get to partake in battles that have made history such as the Battle of the Chesapeake.
On March 26, 2012, Ubisoft announced three collectors editions of Assassin’s Creed III, The Freedom, Join Or Die and Special editions, exclusive to EMEA countries and Australia. On June 1, 2012, Ubisoft also announced another collectors edition of Assassin’s Creed III, the UbiWorkshop Edition. Ubisoft and Sony will partner to offer the game as a bundle with the PlayStation 3console, which will be offered from the day of the game’s release.On the day of its release, Assassin’s Creed III will receive exclusive downloadable content on the PlayStation 3 (similar to the exclusive Copernicus Conspiracy mission deal on Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood), this includes 60 minutes of exclusive gameplay.
- The Freedom Edition features a retail copy of the game, a steelbook case with cover art drawn by award-winning comic artist Alex Ross, George Washington’s notebook, a 24cm high-quality figurine of the protagonist Connor and 2 exclusive lithographs.In-game content included is two exclusive single player missions (Ghost of War & Lost Mayan Ruins) and an additional multiplayer character (Sharpshooter).The Freedom Edition is a GameStop retail exclusive.
- The Join Or Die Edition features a retail copy of the game, Connor’s medallion (The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle) and George Washington’s notebook. In-game content included is one exclusive single player mission (Ghost of War) and an additional multiplayer character (Sharpshooter).
- The Special Edition features a retail copy of the game and special packaging. In-game content included is one exclusive single player mission (A Dangerous Secret).
- The UbiWorkshop Edition features a retail copy of the game, the second edition of the Assassin’s Creed Encyclopedia and a new graphic novel titled Assassin’s Creed: Subject 4.
- The Limited Edition features a retail copy of the game, a 24cm high-quality figurine of Connor, an embroidered 28″ x 48″ Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag, a 3″ x 3.25″ sturdy metal belt buckle with the Assassin insignia and George Washington’s notebook. In-game content included is an exclusive single player mission (Lost Mayan Ruins).Although not originally planned, George Washington’s notebook was later included in the edition due to popular demand.
- The Digital Deluxe Edition features a retail copy of the game, George Washington’s notebook and a collection of the best soundtracks from previous Assassin’s Creed games. In-game content included is three exclusive single player missions, two skins (The Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and The Colonial Assassin outfit) and two additional multiplayer characters (Sharpshooterand Redcoat). The edition is exclusive to PC.